This article covers how to download voices in Truck Safe Navigation. If you would like to use a language or voice that is not the default in Truck Safe Navigation, downloading a new voice will allow your Truck Safe Navigation to navigate you using the language and voice that you prefer.
- In the ONE20 app, tap the Navigate icon. The Navigate screen displays.
- In the Navigate screen, tap the Start button for the Truck Safe Navigation option. Truck Safe Navigation displays.
- Tap the Menu button. The Welcome dialog displays.
- Tap the Main Menu button. The Go To screen displays.
- Tap the Settings button. The Settings screen displays.
- In the Settings screen, tap the Language & Voice option. The Language screen displays.
- From the list of languages, choose the language that you would like the navigation system to use. The Select a Voice screen displays.
- From the list of available voices, choose the voice you would like to download. When a voice is chosen, a check mark displays next to the voice name. You can hear what the voices sound like before you download if you choose a voice from the list and tap the Test button.
- Tap the Download button. The voice is downloaded.