Depending on the type of device you use and what types of external storage you have available, you may have the option to download Truck Safe Navigation's maps to an SD card or other form of external device storage. For more detailed information on if your device supports saving files to external storage and how to save files to external storage, please refer to the support documentation for your device type.
- Tap the Navigate option. The Navigate screen displays.
- Under Use Turn-By-Turn Truck Safe Navigation, tap the Start button. Truck Safe Navigation displays.
- Tap the button. The Welcome dialog displays.
- In the Welcome dialog, tap the Main Menu button. The Go To screen displays.
- In the Go To screen, tap the icon. The ONE20 screen displays.
- In the ONE20 screen, tap the My Maps option. The My Maps screen displays.
- Choose the map region you would like to download. A new screen displays. If you have an available SD card and any existing maps are deleted, the SD Card option is enabled and can be chosen.
- Tap the SD Card option. The option becomes chosen.
- Tap the icon next to the maps you would like to download. The maps are downloaded to your SD card.