This support article covers how to delete the remainder of ONE20's files from your device after you uninstall the My ONE20 app.
If you choose to uninstall the My ONE20 app, any maps that you installed from the app will remain on your device. The information below describes how to delete the downloaded maps from your device.
- Tap the Settings app. The Settings screen displays.
- In the Settings screen, tap the Storage option. The Internal shared storage screen displays.
- Tap the Other option. A warning dialog displays.
- In the warning dialog, tap the Explore option. The DeviceType screen displays.
- Tap the com.one20.ota option. The com.one20.ota screen displays.
- Long press on the copilot folder. The option becomes selected.
- Tap the Delete icon. The copilot folder and all of its files are deleted from your device.