This article covers how to configure your driving views settings in navigation. You can configure if you want to view your maps in a 2D, 3D, or directional view.
Managing your settings in Truck Safe Navigation allows you to set up and personalize your navigation so everything works exactly how you want it to.
- In the ONE20 app, tap the Navigate icon. The Navigate screen displays.
- In the Navigation screen, tap the Start button for the Truck Safe Navigation option. Truck Safe Navigation displays.
- Tap the Menu button. The Welcome dialog displays.
- Tap the Main Menu button. The Go To screen displays.
- Tap the Settings button. The Settings screen displays.
- In the Settings screen, tap the Driving Views option. The Driving Views screen displays.
- In the Driving Views screen, choose one of these options:
- 2D View: Choose this option if you want your maps to display in a 2-dimensional view.
- 3D View: Choose this option if you want your maps to display in a 3-dimensional view.
- Directions: Choose this option if you want your maps to display in a directional view.
The changes are automatically saved.