This article covers how to configure the sound settings within navigation. You can choose to turn on or off all sounds and button click sounds.
Managing your settings in Truck Safe Navigation allows you to set up and personalize your navigation so everything works exactly how you want it to.
- In the ONE20 app, tap the Navigate icon. The Navigate screen displays.
- In the Navigation screen, tap the Start button for the Truck Safe Navigation option. Truck Safe Navigation displays.
- Tap the Menu button. The Welcome dialog displays.
- Tap the Main Menu button. The Go To screen displays.
- Tap the Settings button. The Settings screen displays.
- In the Settings screen, tap the Sound option. The Sound screen displays.
- In the Sound screen, configure these options:
- Mute All Sounds: Enable this option if you would like to turn off all Truck Safe Navigation sounds, alerts, and other noises that the app plays. When this option is chosen, the Truck Safe Navigation is completely silent.
- Turn on Button Click Sounds: Enable this option if you would like your device to make a sound every time you tap on a button or option.
The changes are automatically saved.