This article covers how to change your units of measure setting in navigation. This setting determines if navigation uses miles or kilometers.
Managing your settings in Truck Safe Navigation allows you to set up and personalize your navigation so everything works exactly how you want it to.
- In the ONE20 app, tap the Navigate icon. The Navigate screen displays.
- In the Navigation screen, tap the Start button for the Truck Safe Navigation option. Truck Safe Navigation displays.
- Tap the Menu button. The Welcome dialog displays.
- Tap the Main Menu button. The Go To screen displays.
- Tap the Settings button. The Settings screen displays.
- In the Settings screen, tap the Units of Measure option. The Units of Measure screen displays.
- In the Units of Measure screen, choose one of these options:
- English (miles): Choose this option if you would like Truck Safe Navigation to display in miles.
- Metric (kilometers): Choose this option if you would like Truck Safe Navigation to display in kilometers (using the metric system).
The changes are automatically saved.