You can choose to update a weigh station status in the ONE20 app. When you update a weigh station's status, you are helping other drivers know when a weigh station is open or closed. This helps your fellow drivers plan because they can learn in advance when they will need to stop for an inspection.
- Tap the Plan option. The Plan screen displays, showing a map of nearby locations.
- Search for a location. For information on how to find a location, go here: Finding Locations and Amenities Near You. Information for the location displays.
- For the weigh station, tap the Update Status button. A dialog displays that allows you to report if a weigh station is open or closed.
- Tap one of these options:
- Open: Tap the Open option if the chosen weigh station is open and drivers must stop for inspections.
- Closed: Tap the Closed option if the chosen weigh station is closed and drivers do not have to stop for inspections.
The weigh station status is updated to help other drivers.