Your iOS device's app permissions need to be set so the ONE20 app can have access to different things on your device. It is important to note that if you choose to not give ONE20 access to the required information on your device, you will not be able to use all features within the ONE20 app.
To give ONE20 access to your device's location after you have already set up the ONE20 app on your device, follow these steps:
- On your iOS device, tap the Settings app. The Settings screen displays.
- In the Settings screen, choose the My ONE20 app. The ONE20 screen displays.
- Configure these settings:
- Location: In the Locations field, choose the Always option.
- Photos: Enable the Photos option.
- Motion & Fitness: Enable the Motion & Fitness option.
- Allow Notifications: Enable the Allow Notifications option.
- Show in Notification Center: Enable the Show in Notification Center option.
- Sounds: Enable the Sounds option.
- Badge App Icon: Enable the Badge App Icon option.
- Show on Lock Screen: Enable the Show on Lock Screen option.
- Cellular Data: Enable the Cellular Data option.
Your changes are automatically saved.
Ongoing Alerts and Settings
After installing the ONE20 app, the notification below may display. When these notifications display, always allow ONE20 to access your location.
When the "ONE20 has been using your location in the background. Do you want to continue allowing this?" dialog displays, tap Continue.
When the "Allow ONE20 to also access your location even when you are not using the app?" dialog displays, tap Allow.
When the "Allow ONE20 to access your location while you use the app?" dialog displays, tap Allow.