To become a ONE20 beta tester, you can download and install a beta version of the ONE20 app onto your device. The information included below describes how to do this.
Step 1: Download TestFlight
Before starting the steps below, do these things:
- Install the TestFlight app on your device
- You can do this by finding and downloading the TestFlight app from the App Store or by tapping this link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/test...899247664?mt=8
- Sign into the TestFlight app on your device
Step 2: Set Up the ONE20 Beta on Your Device
- On the device where you would like to install the ONE20 beta, access the email that you receive from TestFlight. The email displays. Please note that the email address where this email is sent does not have to match the email that you use with your Apple ID. After you access the information you need from the email, your device will automatically switch over to using your Apple ID and associated credentials.
- In the email, tap the Start Testing button. The Test Flight screen displays.
- In the TestFlight screen, tap the Get button. The Get button turns into an Install button.
- Tap the Install button. The My ONE20 TestFlight app is installed on your device. When the app is done installing, the Install button turns into an Open button.
- Tap the Open button. The ONE20 app opens on your device.
NOTE: After the My ONE20 app is installed, an orange dot displays next to the app tile. This indicates that the build installed on your device is a test build. This dot will not display next to the app tile for the production version of the app.
Upgrading the Beta App
When there is a new version of the ONE20 beta app available, you will receive a notification from TestFlight telling you that there is a new version of My ONE20 that you can download and install on your device.
- When you receive an update from TestFlight telling you that there is a new version of My ONE20 ready for installing, tap on the notification. The My ONE20 TestFlight screen displays.
- Tap the Update button. The existing installation of My ONE20 on your device is updated. When the update is complete, the Update button changes to an Open button.
- Tap the Open button. The new version of the My ONE20 app opens on your device.