This article covers how to configure how fast you usually drive in different speed limit zones. This helps the navigation provide you with more personalized, accurate trip estimation times.
- In Truck Safe Navigation, tap the button. The Welcome dialog displays.
- Tap the Main Menu button. The Go To screen displays.
- Tap the icon. The Route screen displays.
- Tap the Vehicle Routing Profiles option. The Vehicle Routing Profiles screen displays.
- In the Vehicle Routing Profiles screen, choose your truck type.
- After you choose your truck type, you can choose to further configure your vehicle information. To do this, tap the View/Edit button. Additional configuration options for your vehicle display. Please note that depending on the type of vehicle that you choose, the additional options that are available for configuration may vary.
- Tap the Road Preferences option. The Road Preferences screen displays.
- In the Road Preferences screen, configure approximately what speed you usually drive in different speed limit zones. Configuring this value can help the navigation provide a more personalized, accurate drive time for your routes. Please note that when the navigation is configuring your estimated travel time, live traffic influences the estimation when you have it enabled.