ONE20 sends you deals, coupons, and discounts that can be used at many different travel centers, hotels, big box retailers, restaurants, and other locations to save money. The deals that ONE20 sends you are picked based on your location. To make sure that ONE20 can access your location, you can go here: Giving ONE20 Access to the Needed Information.
You can find available deals by searching on the Plan screen's map. Locations that have available deals display like this:
You can also find available deals by searching on the Save tab.
- Tap the Save option. The Deals screen displays, showing a list of available deals.
- You can tap the Filter link if you want to filter the available deals. When you tap the Filter link, a dialog displays that allows you to sort the available deals by alphabetical order, recently added deals, and expiration date. You can also filter the deals by the type of deal you want. For example, if you are looking for deals on food, you can enable the Food filter option and only food-related deals, coupons, and discounts will display.
- After you are done setting your filters, tap the Apply button. The list of available deals is updated with your filters.
- From the list of available deals in the Deals screen, tap on the deal that you would like to use. The deal displays.
- Show the deal to the cashier when you checkout to receive the discount. You can find information on what to do if a retailer does not accept a coupon here: Troubleshooting and FAQs.