This support article covers how to reset your password in the ONE20 F-ELD app. Knowing how to do this can be helpful if you forgot which password you used to set up your account and you want to log in.
- Open the ONE20 F-ELD app on your device. The Get Started screen displays.
- In the Get Started screen, tap the Already have an account? Sign in. link. The Welcome Back screen displays.
- Tap the Forgot your email or password link. The We'll Get You Back on Track screen displays.
- In the We'll Get You Back on Track screen, enter your email address into the Email Address field.
- Tap the Reset Password button. Your ONE20 F-ELD password is reset and you receive an email from ONE20 with additional guidance on how to finish resetting your password.