This article covers how to set up co-driving in the ONE20 F-ELD app. "Co-driving" happens when two or more drivers share one truck adapter (and truck).
- Tap the My Log icon. Your logs for today display.
- Tap the Form button. The Form screen displays.
- In the Co-Driver section, enter this information for your co-driver(s):
- Co-Driver Name: Enter the name of your co-driver.
- Co-Driver ID: Enter your co-driver's ID number. This number is assigned to your co-driver by a fleet or motor carrier.
NOTE: For more detailed information on all the fields that can be edited in the Form screen, go here: Managing Your Form Header.
- Tap the Save button.