This article covers how to send your logs. You can send your logs in a PDF or spreadsheet format. You may be asked to do this during a roadside check.
- Tap the Roadside icon. A new screen displays.
- In this screen, tap the Send button. The Would the official like to add a comment screen displays.
- If the roadside official tells you to enter a file comment, enter text into the File Comment field. If you are not told to enter a comment, leave the field blank.
- In the Would the official like to add a comment screen, tap the Next button. The Send Logs screen displays.
- Depending on the type of file you would like to send, choose one of these options:
- Send CSV: Choosing this option generates a document that looks like a spreadsheet (.csv file).
- Send PDF: Choosing this option generates a document in an Adobe PDF format (.pdf file).
A new email is created using your device's default email app.
- Enter the desired information into the email.
- Send the email. Your logs are sent to the email recipient.