This support article covers how to show your logs if you are asked to do so during a roadside inspection.
- Tap the Roadside option. A new screen displays.
- In this screen, tap the Display button. The Roadside Inspection screen displays.
- Hand your device to the officer.
- The officer taps the Continue button. The Officer Instructions screen displays.
- The officer taps the View Logs button. The Roadside Log screen displays, allowing the officer to view detailed log and activity information.
- If the officer wants to view additional driver, vehicle, and ELD information, he or she taps the Form Header button. In this screen, the officer can tap on the tabs to view detailed driver information, vehicle information, as well as ELD information like manufacturer and ID. Additionally, the officer can view any unidentified activity recorded by the ELD under the Unidentified Profile by tapping on the View Unidentified Activity link on the ELD tab.