This support article covers how to edit an existing activity on your logs. You can edit most activities on your log. However, driving time recorded by the ELD cannot be shortened. These events cannot be edited: driver login/logout, CMV engine power up/shut down, intermediate log, malfunction, and data diagnostic.
- Tap the My Log option. Your logs for today display.
- Tap the Add Event link in the Activity section. The Add Activity screen displays.
- Edit this information:
- Time: Enter the time that the event occurred. This field is required.
- Event: Choose the type of event that occurred.
- Duty Status: Edit the duty status that you would like to log. This is anytime your duty status is manually updated.
- Location: Enter the location where the event occurred. Note that you can tap the Current Location link to have the app automatically enter your current location for you. This field is required.
- Comment: Enter any notes that you would like associated with the event that you're adding to your logs. This field is required.
- Tap the Save button. The information is saved and your logs recalculate.