This article covers how to reset your account's password in the ONE20 Dashboard. This can be helpful if you can't remember your current password and would like to set up a new password that can be used to access your account.
- Go here: https://dashboard.myone20.com. The Welcome screen displays.
- Click the Forgot Password link. A new screen displays.
- In the Email field, enter the email that you used to create a ONE20 F-ELD account.
- Click the Send Password Reset Email button. A password reset email is sent to the entered email.
- Access the email account for the email address that you entered. An email from ONE20 displays.
- In the password reset email from ONE20, click the reset password link. The Reset your password dialog displays.
- In the Reset your password dialog's New password field, enter a new password that you would like to use to log into your ONE20 Dashboard account.
- Click the Save button. Your new password is saved and you can use that password to log into your Dashboard account.