This article covers how to create an account and log into the ONE20 Dashboard.
- Go here: https://dashboard.myone20.com. The Welcome screen displays.
- You can choose to set up two different types of accounts. These account types are available:
- Driver Account: If you would like to create a driver account, click the Set Up Driver Account button. If you are an independent driver who uses the ONE20 F-ELD solution independently or as a member of a fleet, you should create a driver account.
- Fleet Account: If you would like to create a fleet account, click the Set Up Fleet Account button. If you manage a fleet of drivers that uses the ONE20 F-ELD solution, you should create a fleet account.
- In the Email field, enter an email that you would like to use for your ONE20 Dashboard account.
- Click the Continue With Email button. The Become a ONE20 Member screen displays.
- In the Password field, enter a password that you would like to associate with your ONE20 Dashboard account. This value must be at least six characters.
- Click the Sign Up button. The Welcome to ONE20 screen displays. Depending on if you're creating a driver account or a fleet account, what you see in the Welcome to ONE20 screen will be different.
- In the Welcome to ONE20 screen, enter this information:
- First Name: Enter your first name. For example: "Philip".
- Last Name: Enter your last name. For example: "Miller".
- Phone Number: Enter your phone number with area code. For example: "5551231234".
- Driver's License #: Enter your commercial driver's license number. For example: "78938465".
- Driver's License State: Choose the state where your commercial driver's license (CDL) was issued.
- ONE20 Handle: Enter a unique name to identify yourself in the ONE20 community. This value can be up to 30 characters and it can include special characters.
- Click the Next button. The What type of driver are you screen displays.
- In the What type of driver are you screen, choose the option that best describes the type of driver that you are.
- Click the Next button. A ONE20 Dashboard account is created for you and you are logged in.