This article covers how to find driver logs in the ONE20 Dashboard.
- Click the Driver Logs menu option. The Driver Logs screen displays.
- Using the available search methods, enter the criteria for the logs you're trying to find.
- Search by Date: If you want to search by the date the logs were recorded, you can enter the beginning date into the From field and the ending date into the To date.
- Search by Keywords: If you want to search by entering keywords (name, email, etc.), you can use the Search field to enter keywords that would be associated with the logs you're trying to find.
- Search by Alerts: If you only want to view alerts in your search results, you can enable the Alerts Only option.