This article covers how to generate a report that shows detailed driver logs for one or more drivers. In this report, you can choose if you want to view information like driver violations, unidentified activity, driver edits, admin edits, and rejected admin edits in the report.
- Click the Reports menu option. The Reports screen displays.
- In the Reports screen, choose the Driver Logs option. The Driver Logs Report screen displays.
- Based on what you want the report to look like, edit this information:
- From: Enter the first date you would like to be included in the report. When a date is entered into this field, all logs from the entered date (including that date) to the end date (entered in the To field) will be included in the report.
- To: Enter the last date you would like to be included in the report. When a date is entered into this field, all logs from the beginning date (entered in the From field) to the entered end date will be included in the report.
- Drivers: From the drop down, choose the driver(s) you would like to include in the report. When drivers are chosen, the logs for the chosen drivers are included in the report.
- Click one of these buttons:
- View PDF: Click this button if you would like the report to be generated in an Adobe PDF (.pdf) format.
- Export CSV: Click this button if you would like the report to be generated in a CSV (.csv) format. A CSV file looks like a spreadsheet.
The report is generated, showing the desired information.