This support article covers how to log into the ONE20 F-ELD app. If you already have a ONE20 F-ELD account and you are logged out of your account, you can log into the app to gain access to the app benefits.
- Open the ONE20 F-ELD app on your device. The Get Started screen displays.
- In the Get Started screen, tap the Get Started button.
- Tap the Log In button. The Log In screen displays.
- You can choose to log in with a Facebook account, a Google account, or with an email address. Note that if you have an existing ONE20 Maps account, you can use your Maps account credentials to log into the ONE20 F-ELD app.
Logging in with Facebook
- Tap the Continue with Facebook button. The Confirm Login screen displays.
- In the Confirm Login screen, tap the Continue button. You are logged into the ONE20 F-ELD app.
Logging in with Google
- Tap the Continue with Google button.
- Choose the Google account you would like to use to log into the ONE20 Maps app. If the account you want to use doesn't display in the list, you can tap the Add account link and add a new Google account. You are logged into the ONE20 F-ELD app.
Logging in with Email
- In the Email field, enter the email address that is associated with your ONE20 account.
- Tap the Log In With Email button. If you already have a ONE20 account, the Good News dialog displays.
- In the Good News dialog, tap the Log in button. You are logged into the ONE20 F-ELD app.