This support article covers how to log into the ONE20 F-ELD app. If you already have a ONE20 F-ELD account and you are logged out of your account, you can log into the app to gain access to the app benefits.
- Open the ONE20 F-ELD app on your device. The Get Started screen displays.
- In the Get Started screen, tap the Already have an account? Sign in. link. The Welcome Back screen displays.
- Enter this information:
- Email Address: Enter the email address that you have associated with your ONE20 account. The email address should be in this format: "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- Password: Enter the password that you have associated with your ONE20 account. This password must be at least eight characters. If you forgot your password, go to Resetting Your Password to learn how to reset your password.
- Tap the Log In button. You are logged into the app.