This support article covers how to edit an existing activity on your logs. You can edit most activities on your log. However, driving time recorded by the ELD cannot be shortened. These events cannot be edited: driver login/logout, CMV engine power up/shut down, intermediate log, malfunction, and data diagnostic.
- Tap the My Log option. Your logs for today display.
- In the Activity section, choose the activity you would like to edit. The Edit Activity screen displays.
- Edit this information:
- Time: Edit the time that the event occurred.
- Duty Status: Edit the duty status that you would like to log. This is anytime your duty status is manually updated.
- Current Location: Edit the location where the event occurred. You can have the app automatically populate your current location into this field by tapping the + Current Location option.
- Comment: Edit any notes that you would like associated with the event that you're adding to your logs.
- Tap the Save button. The changes are saved.