- Tap the My Log option. Your logs for today display.
- In the Activity section, choose the activity you would like to edit. The Edit Activity screen displays.
- Edit this information:
- Time: Edit the time that the event occurred.
- Duty Status: Edit the duty status that you would like to log. This is anytime your duty status is manually updated.
- Current Location: Edit the location where the event occurred. You can have the app automatically populate your current location into this field by tapping the + Current Location option.
- Comment: Edit any notes that you would like associated with the event that you're adding to your logs.
- Tap the Save button. The changes are saved.
NOTE: If you've certified a day but the day is not over yet (Example: you certified at 7:15 PM and it is now 7:30 PM), any new events or status changes will cause the app to un-certify your logs and save the new event or status change. If this happens, you need to re-certify your logs.