- In the ONE20 F-ELD app, tap the My Log option. Your logs for today display.
- In the Activity section, choose the activity you would like to edit. The Edit Activity screen displays. Note that you cannot edit all events. For more detailed information on what activities, events, and statuses can be edited, go here: Which statuses can be changed?
- Edit this information:
- Time: Edit the time that the event occurred.
- Duty Status: Edit the duty status that you would like to log.
- Current Location: Edit the location where the event occurred. You can have the app automatically populate your current location into this field by tapping the + Current Location option.
- Comment: Edit any notes that you would like associated with the event that you're adding to your logs.
- Tap the Save button. The changes are saved.
NOTE: If you've certified a day but the day is not over yet (Example: you certified at 7:15 PM and it is now 7:30 PM), any new events or status changes will cause the app to un-certify your logs and save the new event or status change. If this happens, you need to re-certify your logs.