To make sure you have the most up-to-date, secure tablet software installed on your Samsung Tab E, ONE20 recommends that you regularly check and install software updates that are available on your device.
To find and install updates, follow these steps:
- On your Samsung Tab E, choose Settings. The Settings screen displays.
- Tap the About device option. The About device screen displays.
- Tap the Software update option. The AT&T Software Update screen displays.
- Tap the Check for updates option.
- Tap the OK button. Your device checks for any available software updates. If there are available updates for your device, install these updates.