This support article covers how to change your ONE20 Wireless account password.
- Go to the ONE20 activation portal. You can do this by tapping the Activate MY ONE20 link on your tablet or by going to this URL: https://activate.one20.com.
The ONE20 activation portal displays.
- Click the Login button. The Login screen displays.
- In the Login page, enter your information into these fields:
- Your Email Address: Enter the email address that you associated with your ONE20 Wireless account. For example: "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- Password: Enter the password that you set up when you created your ONE20 Wireless account.
- After your information is entered, click the Login button. Your account information displays.
- Scroll to the Change Your Password section.
- Enter this information:
- Current Password: Enter the existing password that you have associated with your ONE20 Wireless account.
- New Password: Enter a new password that you would like to use to access your ONE20 Wireless account. This value must be at least six characters. You can use numbers, letters, some special characters, and spaces. Special characters and spaces are not required.
- Confirm Password: Re-enter the value that you entered into the Enter a Password field. If these values do not match, your information cannot be saved.
- After the information is entered, click the Save button. The password for your ONE20 Wireless account is now updated.