This support article covers how to view if a device is active or suspended on your ONE20 Wireless account.
- Go to the ONE20 activation portal. You can do this by tapping the Activate MY ONE20 link on your tablet or by going to this URL: https://activate.one20.com.
The ONE20 activation portal displays.
- In the Login screen, enter your information into these fields:
- Your Email Address: Enter the email address that you associated with your ONE20 Wireless account. For example: "email@example.com".
- Password: Enter the password that you set up when you created your ONE20 Wireless account.
- After your information is entered, click the Login button. You are logged in and your account information displays.
- Go to the My Services and Equipment section. The section displays.
In the Status column, these statuses display:
- Suspend: This status displays if your device is suspended. When a device is suspended, ONE20 Wireless is not providing cellular service for the device.
- Active: This status displays if your device is active. When a device is active, ONE20 Wireless is providing cellular service for the device.