This article covers how to connect to a Wi-Fi network after you have already set up your tablet.
- On your tablet, tap the Settings app. The Settings screen displays.
- In the Settings screen, tap the Wi-Fi option. The Wi-Fi screen displays.
- In the Wi-Fi screen, enable Wi-Fi by switching the toggle from Off to On. A list of available Wi-Fi networks displays.
- From the list of available Wi-Fi networks, choose the network you would like to join.
- In the Enter Password field, enter the password for the network you would like to join.
- Tap the Connect button. You are connected to the Wi-Fi network.