View how battery power is used for device activities.
- From a Home screen, tap Apps|Settings.
- Tap Battery for options:
- Power saving mode: Save battery power by limiting your device's performance, limiting vibration feedback, and restricting location services and most background data.
- Ultra power saving mode: Ultra power saving mode saves even more battery power by using a minimal Home screen layout and limiting the number of usable apps.
- Display battery percentage: Display the battery charge percentage next to the battery icon on the Status bar.
- Past and predicted usage: View estimated usage time remaining based on your usage over the last 7 days.
- Recent battery usage: Tap an item to view details of its battery usage.
- Tap More for the following options:
- Refresh: Update the listing.
- Optimize battery usage: Choose apps to optimize their individual battery usage.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The content included in this section is produced by Samsung Electronics Limited.