Monitor how your data is being used, and set limits and restrictions to conserve it.
Note: Your service provider may account for data usage differently.
- From a Home screen, tap Apps|Settings.
- Tap Data usage for options:
- Data Usage Cycle: Tap the drop-down menu, and then choose a time period for data usage. Data usage for the period is displayed on the graph, along with usage by application at the bottom of the screen.
- Mobile Data: Enable data roaming on your device.
- International Data Roaming: Enable data roaming on your device.
- Set Mobile Data Limit: Your mobile data connection is turned off when the specified limit is reached.
- By Application: View data usage by application.
- Tap More for the following options:
- Restrict Background Data: Restrict some apps and services from working unless you are connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Restrict Network: Select Wi-Fi networks that are mobile hotspots. You can restrict apps from using these networks, and you can configure apps to warn you before using these networks for large downloads.
- Help: View help topics for data usage.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The content included in this section is produced by Samsung Electronics Limited.