By default, your device receives date and time information from the wireless network
When you are outside network coverage, you may want to set date and time information manually using the date and time settings.
- From a Home screen, tap Apps|Settings.
- Tap Date and time. The following options are available:
- Automatic date and time: Receive date and time updates from the wireless network.
- Set date: Enter the current date (only available when Automatic date and time is disabled).
- Select time zone: Choose your local time zone (only available when Automatic date and time is disabled).
- Use 24-hour format: Set the format for displaying time.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The content included in this section is produced by Samsung Electronics Limited.