Configure your device's Google settings.
To customize your Google settings:
- From a Home screen, tap Apps|Settings.
- Tap Google, and select an option to customize:
- Ads: Configure your Google advertising profile.
- Location: Configure your Google location settings.
- Nearby: Use your device's sensors to connect with nearby devices.
- Search and Now: Configure your Google search settings and Google Now settings.
- Security: Configure the Android Device Manager and apps security settings.
- Set up nearby device: Set up another device using Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Note: These options may change if you are signed in to your Google Account.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The content included in this section is produced by Samsung Electronics Limited.