Multitask by using multiple applications at the same time.
Activate Multi Window
Apps that support Multi window display together on a split screen. You can switch between the apps, adjust the size of their display on the screen, and copy information from one app to the other.
Note: Multi window is not available for all apps.
- From any screen, touch and hold Recent.
- Tap two apps that support Multi window to open them in split screen view. If you are currently using an app that supports Multi window, you can also tap another app to add it in split screen view.
You can also launch recently used apps directly into Multi window view:
- Tap Recent. Recently used apps that support Multi window have a Multi window icon in their title bar.
- Tap Multi window in the title bar to launch an application in split screen view. Other recently used apps that support Multi window display below the launched app.
- Tap an app icon to add it to the split screen view.
Note: Only applications that support Multi window have the Multi window icon.
Select an app window, and then tap Window controls in the middle of the window border.
|Switch Windows: Switch locations between Multi window apps.|
|Drag and Drop Content: Move items between the app windows. Drag an item to share from one window to another. Not all applications support this feature.|
|Maximize Window: Open the selected app window in full screen view.|
|Close App: Close the selected app.|
IMPORTANT NOTE: The content included in this section is produced by Samsung Electronics Limited.